Installing on Windows
Installation on Windows
To install XAMPP, follow the instructions here: Install Xampp
After installing the necessary requirements, you will need to download the core module either from i) here or ii) use the cutting edge code.
How to install?
- Go to windows command, run as admin.
- Navigate to xampp/apache/bin. Here I am using root directory. > cd C:\xampp\apache\bin >
- Start your Apache server. Type in
httpd.exe. You would see it running as per here.
- Go to your xampp, click “Start” on the MySQL.
- Navigate to your browser, type in localhost:port. You will be able to find the Core module.
- Follow the instructions as per installation guide.
How to install requirements for PHP?
- Go to Xampp > Apache > config >
- Refer here for detailed descriptions.